Friday, November 21, 2008

PRINCE

I won't talk about monarchy.

I was about to post a wonderful-gorgeous-awesomely awesome song by the Prince of Minneapolis, when I found out that NONE, I repeat it, NONE of the videos I was searching on youtube got sound, because his majesty decided that the rights, the copyrights and the money makes the world around are much more important.

Pissed off!!

What he doesn't know is that if you are looking for his songs, without having heard them before, the Internet is a good way to start, and maybe, if you like them, you might go to the nearest store and buy the CD.

Otherwise, you are such as mad as I am now, and you will try to speak out loud, won't buy any new recording, etc...

PDT: I get upset too easy and too often.

Maybe I'm just 2 demanding
Maybe I'm just like my father 2 bold
Maybe you're just like my mother
She's never satisfied (She's never satisfied)
Why do we scream at each other
This is what it sounds like
When doves cry

No comments: