Wednesday, September 26, 2007

BE MY LOVER BY LE BOUCHER

I did not write all the lyrics since some of them are like da da di, la la la....

I wrote the lyrics, lyrics.

Anyway, quite cool song. Tune is totally catchy.




Verse1
Looking back on all the time we spent together
You oughta know right now if you wanna be my lover
Wanna be my lover
Go ahead and take your time, boy you gotta feel secure
Before I make you mine, baby, you have to be sure
You wanna be my lover, wanna be my lover, wanna be my lover




Rap
I must confess
Girl, yes, I wanna be your lover
Take a chance, my love is like no other
On the dancefloor getting down
Hold tight, Ill never let you down
My love is definitely the key
Like boyz ii men Im on bended knee
Loving you, not like your brother, aw yeah
I wanna be your lover

Verse2
I hear what you say, I see what you do
I know everything I need to know about you
And I want you to know that its telling me
You wanna be my lover

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The song of my youth. Now I am 30 but still remember that time.
Thanks a lot. Anton.